Monday, October 27, 2008

race report

Few posts last week because of a busy travel schedule for work and then my mini-vacation day on Friday.

Saturday it poured for hours, making the race trail a muddy mess for the team that was running from Rochester and Albany. Despite the mess, the guys won the team race for the half-marathon, doing an amazing job navigating the flooded creeks and mire. My only task was supporting the team, although it did get me psyched to consider training for the 6 mile version next year. Don't hold me to that though. It could have been the perfect race day weather and the team camaraderie that had me thinking crazy! My brother came out too and cooked a delicious lunch for the runners and family members.









The boyfriend placed 39th out of 250+. So proud!

No comments: