Friday, February 8, 2008

friday feature 2


Made it to Friday! Almost thought that wasn't going to happen. You know how those weeks are.

Today's feature is more about my brother and RJR than myself, but I'm playing a critical role. We are headed to the Ommegang Brewery tomorrow. It is located just outside of Cooperstown, NY, lovely country. This isn't quite local to where I am now, but it is near to where I will be soon. Buy local is a theme here as you can see.

I've never done a brewery tour myself. However, for Bro2's birthday, we agreed to take him and some other friends to do the tour. Much of the state is swathed in a crisp blanket of snow, which will make the drive beautiful--reminding me that I need to get new batteries so I can post some pics upon return.

Have a wonderful weekend all!

No comments: