Tuesday, December 9, 2008

officially winter



I consider the first weekend of December to be my winter kick-off. It is usually when I begin listening to Christmas music and when I fetch the tree. This year it also marked my participation in a handmade holiday event. The day turned out bitterly cold, but quite fun once I was inside and getting assembled. Absent the boyfriend or an extra set of hands, a few kind souls took pity on my pathetic jumble of boxes and baskets on the sidewalk and helped me lug my gear inside. The venue was excellent; being paired with the Farmers Market was perfect. I made some new friends and connected with some other like minded artisans. I cannot say enough good things about Troy.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute mug! Glad it went well!