Tuesday, November 4, 2008

more interior



As you can see from this string of photographs over the last few days, I have been able to get more settled in of late, trying to keep the energy going by carving out an hour or so each day to take on a new project. Saturday RJR and I went for a brisk walk and found a black IKEA chair in a dumpster. Yee haw! Perfect for my studio that is getting straightened out. The light is excellent from 3PM to dark. So far I have only been sewing curtains in there, but I have my sights set on a still life in pencil for this week's evening practice. Much like my goal to get to the gym more, this is an alternating project. Last week I was two nights at the gym and one night drawing. Here's aiming for three workouts and two nights at the easel.






View from the studio into the "parlor" or reading room.




No comments: